Once upon a Saturday morning, a boy was born. And from that day on, he lived as a boy who was fascinated by filed mice, because of course he was a field mouse. If he ever saw a mouse, he'd try to recognize the species.
One day he saw a dog. He tried to be friendly, for he thought the dog was an R.U.S.-Rodents of Unusual Size. But the dog chased him and the mouse went into his hole, what he thought was his hole. He heard a hissing noise and they both got eaten by a giant rattlesnake.
But then the snake got too fat and blew up.
THE END
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That is a fun story! Very imaginative.
Nice story! I like it when they have happy endings!
That is a crazy life !!
Kate
I like your story. --Ruth
Hey Elizabeth. I like your blog. Are you going to write about Putty sometime? Henry and Wesley wish they had a dog too.
Aunt Emily Eyring
um...that story was scary. i didn't want them to get eaten by a snake. ;o)
why did the snake blow up?
I think I didn't type that in quite correctly...I think the mouse runs back home at the end. Unfortunately, I threw away the original only just today...oh well.
I liked the part with the rattlesnake. I don't really rattlesnakes, but they certainly wake me up and make me pay attention. I had gone about seven years without seeing any rattlesnakes until last summer. Then I saw four snakes in four different places. After that, I gave up hiking and camping for the summer.
I saw one rattlesnake at Round Mountain Park, one at Roundtable Campground (Kellner Canyon Campground,) one at Carlota Copper Mine, and one by Pioneer Pass Campground. I almost stepped on the one at Carlota Copper Mine. Rattlesnakes get rather annoyed when you do that to them.
Maybe I will succeed in having a snake-free summer this year.
Why and how did the snake blow up??????????????????????
You are a crazy person and I can't believe that I can share a room with you and still get to sleep at night.
Post a Comment